Friday 29 April 2016

Brewing is in Progress!

The past week, I felt discomfort in my upper stomach, and mild motion sickness like. Bought pregnancy kit tester, the result was a negative. So, we were thinking, ah not yet.
We didn't give up and bought another test kit, just in case we wanna try again.

Pre pregnancy weight: Range 49.8 - 50.4 kg.


17 January 2015
I tested again with the 2nd test kit. Oh Boy, the result is a Positive!! We knew that, I may be pregnant because all these symptoms. Actually, I checked because I want to make sure  gift him with the good news as his birthday is due tomorrow.

Location: Toilet
Scene: After testing, I cleaned and put the kit back on the box. Left it on the toilet. He came in and went straight to shower. He asked "Why the old tester box still there?" *It is different brand duh!* Me answered "I don't know! Do you want to throw it?" He picked it up and opened it. His eyes were twinkling in happiness. "See!! I told you, you are pregnant!!" B exclaimed!

Then in the morning, we went to Kluang to see gynae. I was 4 weeks' pregnant!!! Baby is 1.5 cm :) The expected due date will be 19 Sept 2016!!!

Told my mom over the phone! She's very pantang, so she told me in details what can and CAN'T do.

Tips:
1. NO washing/brushing toilet/bathroom
2. NO running/jumping
3. NO climb of staircase
I will update if there are new CAN'T do :D


1 Feb 2016
Now, I knew how was morning sickness supposed to like. It shuddered me every time I recalled what happened this morning! Was ordering my breakfast, B was not around because he was late for work, I was super hungry so I decided to buy myself. I knew I was not feeling well when I queued for order. I 'tapao' as I would not be able to eat everything. haha.. I was right, while I was about to eat, I felt nauseous, and was going to vomit. I thought, I was too hungry, that's why it happened. I ate one spoon and I stopped. Hurriedly, I moved to inner table without fan, and ordered a hot chrysanthemum tea. Yes, right after I almost finished with my tea, cold sweats ran through my back. I was cold. Thoughts were dashing across my mind. "How do I go back home? Do I have to MC today? I have no energy left even to walk to bus stop" Those thoughts were bugging me. I was pale. After settling down for few more minutes, I have the strength to walk to bus stop. Halfway, I could not take it, and stormed to the nearest toilet. Yes, fountain of tea came from my mouth! T.T To my surprised, i felt much better after that. Then I went off to work as usual, but decided to inform my boss that I was unwell and missed the morning meeting. Reached office, continued my breakfast hahaha..

6 Feb 2016
This morning, my bro, mom, B and I went for our check up. We are able to hear our baby heart beat. It went as "Bop Bop Bop Bop" It was loud and clear. Could see his head, hands and legs. It was magical and we should capture the moment, but we didnt. Too engrossed with what we saw, till I felt pain on my abdomen, because the doctor pressed too hard. hahaha.. Then he loosened his grip on 'thing', and just printed the scan. The scan was not as clear as the screen/image we saw >.<

He gave me as usual, calcium and frolic acid + low blood press + DHA. He said it was normal for preggers to have low blood pressure. BP: 114/67 if I remembered correctly.

CNY Week
OMG! I believed due to this pregnancy hormones, I became weaker and easily tired. I had disliked steamboat, so eating dinner was a hassle! Because, we had steamboat almost everyday. My tastebud was very sensitive too. I didnt seem to go well with bland food. hahaha. I thought, I may have evening sickness, because in the morning I felt well, but at night I felt miserable, especially after brushing my teeth. Always the same feeling vomiting but nothing comes out. My stomach curled up after that. Worst worst feeling. It was not like I made it that way, it just happened naturally.

14 Feb 2016
Nothing much happened. We went to follow bro in law for late lunch, because he was going to send us to Sg. Yay!!! My valentine at least got to eat Teppanyaki. Or else, I only have home-cooked food and yang zhou zhao fan. hahahha.. not romantic at all.. hahahah


15 Feb 2016
Now I am 9 weeks pregnant. Current weight: 50.3kg.
I chocked when I consumed my med at night. As a result, I coughed and threw up! There goes my dinner T.T Again, felt miserable after that. Haiz.
 Oh oh. We have received letter from HDB regarding our application. *Praying hard that we will get the Dawson! Bo bi Bo bi Bo bi!*

19 March 2016
Monthly check up. Baby is doing well. As usual, keep moving here and there :) Ask the gynae, if he lets me to Bangkok next weekend. Luckily, he gave a green light. Just make sure, I did not eat any road side or uncooked food. YES SIR!!!

These days, I do not like Chinese food, and worst still, I get very tired easily. Last tuesday, met up with Amel. I joined her for shopping spree in JE. I was lethargic all the time. I was so scared if I cannot make it in BKK. You know, shopping and stuff. *Crossing my fingers, everything will be ok!*

24-27 Mar 2016
I am surprised on how I can walk that much, without feeling tired! HAHAHA.. I think shopping is the medicine that I need! We are like walking every corner of the Platinum Plaza! Goodness me! It is crazy! My appetite is finally back! I can eat all the food! Hmm, I love Thai food more than Chinese Food! hahaha..

Funny thing is, if I do not buy any items, or nothing I fancy, I will feel tired, like leg pain, back pain, whatever pain! hahaha.. My BFF felt the same way too. Shopping is good! hahaha..

Took Tuk Tuk for a few rides! ckckck.. I was literally flying, if B didn't pull me.. hahaha.. I sit in between them, and hug their hands as my protective 'seat belt' HAHAHA..

Overall really enjoy my BKK trip, because we take taxi all the time:) Thanks to my patient companion for the trip. Love you twoooo!

Pregnant Status: 16 weeks!
Weight: 50.4kg

If I have time, I will continue my baby diary :))))












No comments:

Post a Comment